We've Made a Short Video - See What You Can Experience When Staying at Rowan Tree House!
Rowan Tree House in Sleights is perfecty situated for exploring the wonderful Yorkshire coast and moors, not to mention Whitby, Robin Hood's Bay and other wonderful local towns and villages.
We put this short video together showing some of the highlights of our local area - so you can get a feel for what you might like to experience when you visit:
Did you spot everything? Here are some of the places featured:
- Whitby - including the harbour, 199 Steps, Whitby Abbey, the famous piers and the beach
- Robin Hood's Bay - beautifully traditional cottages, wonderful beach with sand, rock pools and plenty to explore
- Staithes - a traditional fishing village just up the coast from us
- Fish and chips - self explanatory!
- The North York Moors
- And finally, our cosy bedrooms at Rowan Tree House
We hope you enjoy your trip, wherever you stay and whatever you end up experiencing here in Yorkshire!
Phil and Dee